Candies & Pop are literally poison for the body, there is absolutely no health benefits in consuming them.
If you are anything like me, I am unsuccessful in limiting the amount I consume. Once I take that first bite of candy or sip of pop, I am unable to stop. My mind wants more and more, leaving me with feelings of self-pity and depression the next day. The only solution I found to work was to completely remove these items from my diet.
Health risks of candies and pop:
- Insatiable hunger
- Weight gain
- Insulin resistance
- Liver failure
- Pancreatic cancer
- Mental health issues of depression and self-pity
Maintaining a nutritionally well balanced diet is extremely important in staying healthy. However, most people are unable to sustain this lifestyle as they are always falling victim to these empty high calorie “junk foods” of candy and pop.
These “junk foods” really trick the body in believing that it’s nourished. However, the body’s cells are nutritionally starved. They don’t receive the nutrition they require, so they signal the body to eat more. The person will tend to eat more of the empty high calorie junk foods as those are usually processed and addictive to the mind.
Tips on how to eliminate candy & pop:
- Out of sight, out of mind
- Replace with better choices
- Manage your hunger by eating a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Work with a Life Coach to remove the root causes of the re occurring destructive behaviors. Then, work on “adding” nutritionally high foods to your already existing diet. Your body will automatically reduce the intake of the empty high calorie foods as gradually it will become nutritionally nourished.