Intervention & Addiction Services BOBBY BAINS
Addiction is a complex disease, which centres in the mind. It causes serious damage to families, relationships and workplaces. The most common symptoms of addiction are severe loss of control, continued use despite serious consequences, preoccupation with using, failed attempts to quit, isolation and tolerance.
Making Recovery Affordable and POSSIBLE!
7 years ago, if someone would’ve told me that sober life is the way to go, I never would’ve believed them. Today, it’s the best way of life. I live a sober life and it’s the only reason for my success and happiness. Honestly, if you’ve been searching for a change, I urge you to give this a try.
We Provide Family Support & Counselling in ALL our Programs
We Provide 24/7 Support in ALL of our Programs
Treatment Centers have a 85% Relapse Rate. We have a 85% SUCCESS Rate
An intervention can help someone see their problem with substances when other methods fail.
The process is as follows: Call our center to setup a date and time (2-3hrs).
- Provide us with the necessary information & facts on the client’s addiction.
- Create a plan of action and a communication pathway for the family & friends to express their concerns & impacts of the client’s addiction.
- Set clear boundaries and consequences if the client chooses not to change.
- Presentation of our Recovery Program.
A complete recovery program that ensures you a better life!
What to Expect..
- Have complete knowledge of his/her addiction, external & internal triggers, addictive behavioural patterns and a new positive experience
- Have complete knowledge of the disease and how it works
- Have an aftercare plan set in place, which entails an introduction to community-based meetings, 24hr emergency contact number and opportunities for community engagement initiatives
- Have a deeper understanding on past experiences and a new perspective on life
- Become more efficient at day to day tasks, work, relationships and self care
- Will be able to better deal with emotions and better understand situations
- Will have a better sense of accountability and responsibility
The following are the requirement standards to successfully complete the Gobind Wellness recovery program:
- The completion of 10 or more (depending on program), one to one Counselling sessions (1hr in duration), with a certified Recovery Specialist
- Coaching sessions
- Daily check-ins to confirm sobriety and meeting attendance
- The maintenance and completion of a Gobind Wellness tracking journal
- Successful planning and implementation of an after-care plan
- A 1hr in person check-in at the 1 month, 3 month and 6-month sobriety mark, which takes effect after completing the 10 one to one Counselling sessions
10 Day Outpatient Extended Alcohol Treatment Program
Sobriety, a new way of living
How do you know if you have a Problem?
You find yourself repeating the same destructive behaviours despite your desire to stop!
You rarely stop at one. You are more likely to develop a craving for more after your first drink/drug!
What To Expect
- Understanding addiction and it’s root causes
- Exploration of past experiences to gain better understanding and a new perspective
- Exploration of external & internal triggers
- Emotional growth
- Develop coping skills
Most life challenges will have a direct impact on one’s ego, pride, self esteem, pocketbook, relationships, security and/or ambitions. These are considered to be root problems, as they have direct influence on ones behaviours. The problem arises when the individual does not work to understand the life challenge and try working through the associated emotions. Instead, they try to minimize the problem by drinking alcohol/doing drugs. Overtime, these buried emotions give rise to the surface problem of Addiction, which causes an emotional stunt in one’s emotional growth. As a result, the individual is unable to cope with life on life’s terms without the drink/drug.
To address the root causes of your addictions, you will need to explore the psychological health barriers that keep causing you to repeat old behaviours.
- Seeing addiction as a blessing and making recovery fun
- Understanding energy, the mind, the subconsciousness, connection and purpose
- Personal growth & development
- Gaining new positive experiences and outlook in life
- Developing self worth and exploring your true potential
- Spirituality (NOT religious)
- Develop a plan of action
- Solution-focused coaching
Moving our client towards their desired future outcomes, instead of just concentrating on past experiences or reasons for present dissatisfaction.
Emphasize the holistic nature of our client, seeing how positive change can fit into their bigger picture.
Pursuing transformational change in specific, inspired steps that lead to fundamental shifts in attitude, behaviour and habit formation.
- Introduction to community-based meetings
- Complete aftercare plan
- 3 additional check-in sessions at the 1 month, 3 month and 6 month mark
The aftercare plan is the most critical component of our recovery program, as it entails the implementation and the application of what you have learned and discovered of your addiction and of yourself.